Terms & Conditions of Use
ShopClara accepts no responsibility for any medical events or outcomes relating to use of medications purchased via ShopClara.
ShopClara will only dispense prescription medication following receipt of a legal prescription issued by a registered Australian medical practitioner.
Orders from outside Australia:
- Prescription medication will not be dispatched to addresses outside Australia unless prior arrangements have been made to provide ShopClara with a prescription from a licensed Australian medical practitioner. If these arrangements have not been made, ShopClara will automatically cancel overseas orders for prescription medications, or remove prescription medications from orders which also contain non-prescription items.
- By placing an order, customers outside Australia agree that ShopClara may adjust the fee for delivery as necessary. The adjustment depends on the weight of the order and the destination country. Customers may send email or a message to ShopClara to enquire about the shipping fee at the time of placing the order. There is a rough guide on the Deliveries and Payment page.
ShopClara provides advice and counselling regarding the use of medications and enquiries regarding delivery of these products via the free phone service 1800 200 736 between 9am and 5pm daily. (Australian Eastern Standard / Summer Time). This phone service is only available within Australia.
By placing an order through ShopClara, the user affirms that:
- They have no known allergies to, sensitivities to, or intolerance of any products ordered;
- They have no known medical conditions predisposing to adverse reactions to any products ordered;
- They are not taking any concurrent medications with which the products ordered are likely to interact;
- For prescription items: they have received counselling from a health care professional about the indications, actions, interactions and side effects of any medications they have been prescribed, including the likely effects of not taking the medication;
- For non-prescription items: they assume all responsibility for adverse outcomes which occur as a result of using the product(s) ordered.
ShopClara Site content
The contents of the ShopClara Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from third parties and any other material contained on the ShopClara Site ("Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider within your country with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the ShopClara Site.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately. ShopClara does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the ShopClara Site. Reliance on any information provided by ShopClara, ShopClara employees, others appearing on the ShopClara Site at the invitation of ShopClara, or other visitors to the ShopClara Site is solely at your own risk.
The ShopClara Site may contain health or medical related materials which you find sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. If you do not want to view material of this nature or may be offended by such materials, do not use the ShopClara Site.
Copyright and use of content
Liability of ShopClara and its licensors
The use of the ShopClara Site and the Content is at your own risk. When using the ShopClara Site, information will be transmitted over a medium which, in many cases, is beyond the control and jurisdiction of ShopClara and its suppliers. Accordingly, ShopClara assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the ShopClara Site. The ShopClara Site and the content are provided on an "as is" basis.
ShopClara, its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Specifically, ShopClara, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the ShopClara Site or ShopClara.
- The satisfaction of government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products with regard to the Content contained on the ShopClara Site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law in no event shall ShopClara, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the ShopClara Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the ShopClara Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not ShopClara is advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the fullest extent permitted by law ShopClara is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the ShopClara Site, Content, or chatrooms (as defined below).
To the fullest extent permitted by law any claims arising in connection with your use of the ShopClara Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred.
To the fullest extent permitted by law remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
Advertisements and Links to other Sites
ShopClara does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ShopClara is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the ShopClara Site, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. ShopClara does not endorse any product advertised on the ShopClara Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold ShopClara, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
ShopClara is based in Melbourne, Australia. ShopClara makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of Australia. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the ShopClara Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Use for any reason whatsoever: Liability of ShopClara and its Licensors, User Submissions, and use of Chat Room, Idemmenity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with ShopClara, or in any way relating to your use of the ShopClara Site, resides in the courts of the State of Victoria and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia, in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving ShopClara or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Your Feedback is Always Welcome
You can reach us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clara Shopping Central
Level 5, 11 Queens Road Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia
Tel: 1800 339 890